Friday, April 18, 2008

sporadishelterfromthestormymundane

in dreamily curve of a long time agoing
when two 2s were feivel goes westerly bound
the coxon of can't looking gloss over almost
was under my fingers familiar and found.

and the pensilver spin of the over and out
of the sewn at the torn of the seams and desist
formed a lucidly lining cantational quota:
the love i have left and the lips i have kissed.

dedications:
"andy wahol" by the david of bowie not smallish or vast running upward is soon.
just look at the pictures, you there. and all of you.
"every night" by paul mccartney goes unpluggedly falsettoing out to scott and maybe.
(and while we're at it, "mull of kintyre" goes out to dirty dave duffy.)
mel gets something with leg-warmers, but not "flashdance," for obvious reasons.
mal gets a little bit of foo fighter "resolve" and a lot of sleep.
and a trio for dre:
the beach boys' "surfer girl" cause she does,
the beatles' "no reply" cause she doesn't,
but most of all "just watch the fireworks" by jimmy eat world

2 comments:

Annie said...

James, I love when you post. And it makes me happy that you'll be done with school soon! Maybe we could all celebrate your weekend of freedom!

Joyce said...

So, I think I'm pretty much amused by your blog. I have no clue how I found it, but I like it. :-)